Training Resources Frequently Asked Questions
A. Training Resources Frequently Asked Questions
- How are questions addressed during training sessions?
Questions that arise during DMID-CROMS training sessions may be sent to the Training Group at firstname.lastname@example.org for appropriate routing.
- What are my training requirements?
All investigators and site staff responsible for the conduct, management and oversight of NIH-funded clinical trials are required to complete training in the protection of human research participants and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
Training may be completed through a class or course, academic training program, or certification from a recognized clinical research professional organization. GCP refresher training should be completed at least every three years in order for applicable site staff to remain current with regulations, standards and guidelines.
Please direct any questions regarding the NIAID GCP Training Policy and other training requirements to the DMID Program Officer or Contracting Officer's Representative (COR).
- How do I request access to the DMID-CROMS Learning Management System (LMS)?
You must first have an active DMID-CROMS account. Submit the Systems Access Request Form to request DMID-CROMS systems access.
- How do I access the DMID-CROMS Learning Management System (LMS)?
Only authorized users may access the full list of DMID-CROMS training courses through the LMS:
- Sign-in on the DMID-CROMS WebLibrary Welcome page using your DMID-CROMS Username and Password.
- To display the Training page, click the Training icon located on the WebLibrary Home page.
- On the Training page, click the Enter the Training and Learning Management System (LMS) button. This displays the LMS Dashboard or LMS Home page.
- Select My Courses to view the list of DMID-CROMS training courses.
- How do I obtain my Certificates of Completion for the DMID-CROMS courses I have completed?
After you have completed a DMID-CROMS course through the LMS, you will be able to view and/or print the Certificate of Completion for your records. The certificate will include the course name, your name, your email address, and the date of completion. Within the LMS, there is also a Transcript page that lists all your completed courses and provides a link for each course to a printable Certificate of Completion.