Welcome to the Division of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (DMID) training module for Clinical Quality Management Plan policy. This module is designed to provide sites conducting DMID-supported clinical research with comprehensive instruction in the development of Clinical Quality Management Plans. Additionally, the module also provides the user with on-demand access to supportive references.
Prior to launching the DMID Clinical Quality Management Policy Training Module, please save or print the documents found on the Clinical Quality Management Guidance and Tools page.
General Instructions and Notifications:
- Recommended display settings should be set to 1024 X 768 to properly view this training.
- No other applications, including email, should be running during this training.
- If the computer is set to display large fonts you will be unable to view the training properly.
- Some training screens may take time to load, especially if you are using a dial-up connection. Please be patient.
- To print a page of the training module, select Control (Ctrl) and P on the keyboard. When the print window opens, select Properties; click the 'Layout&' tab then select Landscape. Click 'OK' to close each window.
Launching Training Module:
Click through the following two steps to prepare your computer for launching the training module. Once any necessary installations are complete, click the Launch Training button. An Adobe Captivate loading screen will appear. Once complete, the training module is ready for viewing.
Step 1 - Click here to test your Browser Resolution Settings.
Step 2 - Click here to detect your current version of Flash.